This is a little reminder that the 42nd César Awards ceremony will be held on February 24. Since Gaspard has been nominated for his role in “Juste la fin du monde”, it is safe to assume he is going to attend the event. He will be competing against François Cluzet, Pierre Deladonchamps, Nicolas Duvauchelle, Fabrice Luchini, Pierre Niney, and Omar Sy in the best actor category.
“Juste la fin du monde” received 6 César nominations in total:
- Best Actor: Gaspard Ulliel
- Best Supporting Actress: Nathalie Baye
- Best Supporting Actor: Vincent Cassel
- Best Editing: Xavier Dolan
- Best Director: Xavier Dolan
- Best Foreign Film: Xavier Dolan
“La danseuse”, in which Gaspard plays a supporting role, earned 6 nominations as well:
- Best Actress: Soko
- Best supporting actress: Mélanie Thierry
- Most Promising Actress: Lily-Rose Depp
- Best First Feature Film: Stéphanie Di Giusto
- Best Costume Design: Anaïs Romand
- Best Production Design: Carlos Conti
The best of luck to the entire team of “Juste la fin du monde” as well as to the team of “La danseuse”!
P.S. If you don’t live in France but want to watch the award ceremony, you can usually do so on the homepage of Canal+. The show will start at 9pm (CET).