Yann Rabanier is a French photographer who has already shot countless celebrities. Yesterday, his new exposition “Je vais essayer d’être rapide” opened in Paris. It is part of the event “Mois de la Photo” and displays portraits that Rabanier has taken at the last Cannes Film Festival, including a photo of Gaspard:
Mélanie Thierry and Gaspard by Yann Rabanier (@telerama)
The exposition is placed in front of the Salle Wagram. Here are the details for those who are interested:
- Duration: April 01 – April 30
- Opening hours:
- Mon – Fri: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Sat – Sun: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Location: 39/41 Avenue de Wagram, 75017 Paris
- Free entrance!
- Online info: moisdelaphotodugrandparis.com
Other photos of Rabanier’s shoot with Gaspard can be found in the gallery.